Position Title: VOTING LOCATION ASSISTANT
Duration: 6-8 days
Start Date: 10/26/2020
Location: Throughout Ventura County
End Date: 11/03/2020
Pay Rate: $15
- Assist voters waiting in line to vote with paperwork and courteously answer their questions.
- Wipe down voting equipment and voting room with disinfectant before and after voters have voted.
- Assist voters with operating voting equipment.
- Attend Paid training class to learn voting procedures.
- Assist with setting up the voting location and packing equipment and supplies for transport.
- A full commitment to serve the public over the four-day period of voting is needed.
- Transportation to travel within the County of Ventura.
- Must Possess a Valid California’s Driver’s license,
- Must be able to lift 10-50 lbs.
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Must wear a facial mask, gloves and follow all Social Distancing measures as instructed
- Must be able to read and speak the English Language
- No experience or training is required; however, applicants must demonstrate possession of requisite abilities.
- Positions allocated to these classifications may require bilingual skills