Job Title: Resident Care Aid (On Call – As per your schedule)
Duration: Long term
Pay: Hourly (Weekly Pay-out)
No. of Open Positions: Multiple
22nd Century Technologies has been awarded a contract by the State of Michigan to provide On call Resident Care Aides throughout the state.
This is an Opportunity to work as per your schedule across 11 counties at over 2300 facilities.
22nd Century Technologies Inc., (TSCTI) is one the fastest growing healthcare staffing companies in the United States. With presence in all 50 States and 4800+ employees nationwide, we have been providing unparallel healthcare and technology staffing services to Public and Private sectors for over 23 years.
Started as a technology staffing company in 1997, we have significantly expanded our healthcare practice to both Clinical and Non-Clinical staffing, serving various facilities, healthcare organizations and government agencies. Our ISO certified staffing practices and technology driven staffing procedures – from recruitment to onboarding, along with an internal pre-vetted resume database of healthcare professionals, enable us to serve our customers with their immediate staffing needs.
TSCTI has extensive experience providing Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists and other Allied Health professionals to various states – California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Texas, Vermont, Virginia to name a few, and Our valued relationships with employees as well as commitment to meet and exceed clients’ expectations through our exemplary employees proves our competency in today’s healthcare staffing industry..
TSCTI is recognized by Center for Disease Control (CDC) on their website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/open-america/staffing.html) as one of the Staffing Agencies providing critical support in healthcare and contact tracing efforts.
Provides services to resident in health care and educational facilities and prisoners in correctional medical units or medical clinics by maintaining a clean and safe environment, providing nursing assistance, working with residents or prisoners to carry out specific plans of care, and maintaining related records. Employees provide direct care services to residents or prisoners with physical or mental disabilities in facilities providing 24-hour care.
Participate as a member of the treatment team in implementing and creating training and rehabilitation are plans by:
- Conducting appropriate interpersonal communications,
- Using behaviour medication techniques
- Help language development skills
- Daily living activities
- Make visual observations of area to ensure residents or prisoners whereabouts and safety and activity
- Attend to the personal care needs of residents or prisoners; bathing, hair and nail care, shaving, diapering and toileting, dressing, oral health, etc.
- Keep reports on residents’ or prisoners’ activities and behavior, physical condition and reactions to medications and treatment
- Carryout nursing care plan for residents or prisoners which may include:
- Taking and recording vital signs
- Collecting and labeling specimens
- Applying cold packs and topical treatments
- Massage and range of motion treatments
- Interact with resident or prisoners at mealtimes, assist with feeding of residents or prisoners who need assistance – records must be kept of foods and liquid intake.
- Assist residents or prisoners into and out of wheelchairs, beds and other equipment
- Transport/accompany residents or prisoners to appointments on and off facility grounds