Providing COVID and Post-COVID support to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia & Washington D.C
The COVID-19 pandemic presents an unprecedented challenge to health care systems and governance. Resource shortages of all types- Equipment, PPEs, Systems and trained Workforce have overtaken us, and in the days to come they may overwhelm us. Of all the needs trained workforce happens to be the most challenging. TSCSLED recognized it early on and established a dedicated team within the HealthCare Staffing practice to address this Covid related critical, growing need from State, Local, City, Educational entities and Federal agencies, to augment their resources to manage through this crisis. We are currently staffing Coronavirus related temporary positions for our customers while helping qualified talent find new temporary work.
Our Staffing Services for COVID-19 include:
- Contact Tracers
- Case Investigators
- Clinical and Non-Clinical Healthcare Professionals
- Registered Nurses (RN), License Practical Nurses (LPN), Medical Assistants (MA), Nurse Practitioners (NP)
- Call Center Nurses
- Patient Navigators for health plan enrollment
- Custodians and Housekeepers
- Homeless Shelter Case Managers and Shelter Monitors
- Administrative support staff, including receptionists, secretaries, administrative assistants, and program support specialists
Send us your needs and we will respond right away: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 866-537-9191 to explore how we may be of value to you during the pandemic.
Helping our Communities
Team TSCTI is deeply involved with our communities and we are actively engaged in giving, volunteering and supporting our essential workers as well those who are in economic and social distress. Connect with us to see how we could supplement your efforts: email@example.com